dilluns, 21 de maig del 2007

~ [ ιмρяσνιѕαит ] ~

I’m here listening your song and missing you...

I’m here closing my eyes and imagining your face...

I’m here thinking in our moments together, in all the special moments…

I’m here wishing see you soon, talk to you, laugh with you…

I’m here knowing it can’t be possible, knowing you’re far away…

I’m here sitting in front my desk and thinking you’re sitting somewhere too…

I’m here writing some lines to you, lines that you will never read…

After all, I’m here and you’re in my mind. That’s enough to make me smile, to make me feel better… just your memory is enough.


I still miss you...even if years pass.

1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

Dam..even in english you write really really well..it shows that when you write, it comes from within..keep it up girl..you're doing great ^^

m.u